Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Day 68 Hermiston, OR
Hey hey heyyyy!
Another week down. And it was a good'un.
First off, three members of the Jensen family are on date for baptism! We're planning for March 30th...but they've gotta quit smoking so we'll see how that goes haha. But we're really stoked that they've even decided that this is something they want. Love them.
This week wasn't too exciting other than that...we did our regular appointments and tracted a few streets in Echo. Whee. We did start playing that tracting game with some Elders in our district where you have to use certain words in your door approaches...words like "poltergeist" and "cornicopia" and "toeknuckles" hahaha :) It was easy in Echo since everyone there is already crazy.
Ummm...I don't even know what to say this week. To answer your question, the weather is fantastic here. We sat out on the trampoline on Friday while we planned in t-shirts and shorts because it was so nice out. (neener neener)
We're teaching a new family...the Sperrs...the mom is less active and the dad isn't a member and they have two little kids. They're pretty nice and have a lot of good questions.
Oh p.s. apparently the mission email policy has changed...now ANYONE who wants to can email me and vice versa. (However, I still only have an hour...so you other peeps can email me all you want but I'll probably have to reply through a hand-written letter for the sake of time. So make sure you include your mailing addresses.)
Okay well I got nothin interesting this week. My apologies. There isn't anything out here except cows. And sky. And the air always smells like dog poop. Yaaaaaaay. Jokes, I love it here.
Welp love you! Holla atcha girl!
Sister Ashley Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment