Monday, May 12, 2014

Days Left 21 Othello, Wa.I don't know about you, but I'm feelin 22!!


Hello people!! It was great to talk to you family yesterday!! and not to pick favorites, but it was AWESOME to talk to Amanda and talk mission with her :) good stuff.

This week was pretty up and down...no one was home and so we were walking all day every day. SO exhausting. But we worked hard all week, and Friday night we had a lesson with girl named Janelle who had been coming to church for the past month. She is GOLDEN. She's now on date to be baptized on May 31st! I'm really hoping that works out...it would be sweet to have a baptism right before I head home.

Ooh little tender mercy this week: it was thursday night and we had been walking ALL day, no one was home, and we were just getting kinda discouraged. As we were walking down the street, this little Hispanic lady was talking out her garbage, and she just said "God bless you!" Oh my gosh. Just that little thing totally made our night...we turned right around and talked to her family. She didn't speak much English, but her husband and kids did. He told us they had met with missionaries before, weren't interested, but were so grateful for the work we were doing. He pretty much gave us this big ol pep talk and gave us food and they were SO NICE!!! Gah.

We've been doing a ton of service this week, so that's been fun. I love service. I also love wearing pants instead of skirts. haha :)

Welllllllll I don't have much to say this week since I just talked to you!! Gonna be 22 next time you hear from me!! Old maid status right here.

Love you all!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment