Friday, February 22, 2013
Day 51 Hermiston, OR - Changes to the Mission
Parents!!
I got approval to email you tonight to tell you the news we received today! As I'm sure you've already heard by now, in light of all the new missionaries going out, the Church announced 58 new missions. Three of them are the Washington Vancouver, Washington Federal Way, and the Oregon Salem missions. So we don't know what those boundaries are yet, and right now it's pure speculation on how much they will affect our mission, but we know for sure that Vancouver will no longer be a part of our mission. So it's a possibility that I may be reassigned to a different mission come July!! CRAZINESS! And our new mission president in June will be President Weir (or Wear or Ware or something. Idk. Not sure how it's spelled. He's from Draper.) Anywho. Just thought I'd let you know. I'll email you the regular stuffs on Monday.
Love you!!
Sister Ashley Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment