Monday, February 25, 2013
Day 54 Hermiston, OR
Hi family!
No surprises with transfers this week, Sister Hovorka and I are both staying in Hermiston! Hooray!
Saturday we got to go to Walla Walla to see one of Sis Hovorka's previous investigators get baptized. It was super cool and Walla Walla is an awesome town!! All the houses are Victorian and it's a really cool place. I like it. Hopefully I'll serve there one of these days...if I don't get reassigned to a different mission haha :)
This week was a lot slower... for some reason everyone and their dog has been getting extremely sick out here! I don't know how my comp and I have been staying healthy, but pretty much all of our appointments cancelled on us this last week. So that was annoying.
We have started to get quite a few referrals from members though, which has been nice. The ward sees that we're hard workers and so I think they're starting to trust us with introducing us to their friends. So we've got our work cut out for us...lots of people to see this week.
Sorry this one is short...the library is closed today so we don't have much time to email. And not a lot of news this time.
PLEASE keep the Salcidos in your prayers...they're going through a lot right now as I'm sure you've heard.
Love you all
Sister Ashley Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment