Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 103 Hermiston, OR - A New Companion


Hey famdamily!!

So I officially have a new companion! Her name is Sister Harris, she's from a small town called Manasseh, Colorado, just turned 20, she's an artist, and we already get along really well. Booyah. (I'm attaching a "posterity" picture with my mission "mom" (Hovorka), me, and my "daughter" (Harris) enjoy)

This week was nuts trying to get everything done with transfers. The first two days were a lot of goodbyes and packing for Sister Hovorka, and then we had transfers on Wednesday. Thursday we had a trainer/trainee meeting up in Kennewick so Sister Harris and I went and did that all day. We did put one of our newer investigators on date this weekend though! His name is Chris and he is trying to turn his life around. (I don't remember if I've already mentioned him or not) So we'll see how things go with him!

Ummm other than that this week wasn't super eventful. Just kinda crazy running around trying to get everything done. This next week will return to normal though which I'm excited for.

Anywhoozle. I'm still really enjoying it here! We have been assigned by our stake president to start visiting all the families in the ward to do doctrine of christ lessons with them to start getting them more excited and involved with missionary work. So we are adding that to our list of things to do.

The church is true, the book is blue, and life is good.

Love you!

Sista Ash

a "posterity" picture with my mission "daughter" (Harris), me, and my "mom" (Hovorka) 

No comments:

Post a Comment