wuz good
so I don't have much to say since I got to talk to the fam yesterday...but quick story:
last sunday there was this lady that showed up to our ward with a total deer in the headlights look, so Sis Harris and I decided to go introduce ourselves to her. Turns out she's one of the elders' investigators and she had showed up to the wrong meeting time. She was incredibly nervous about coming but for some reason decided to come last minute. After talking to her, she decided to stay for all three meetings! She told us she absolutely loved church and we were able to give her a book of mormon and a bible since she didn't have one...the elders put her on date to be baptized on wednesday :) it was cool to be a part of it.
anywho. zone conference is tomorrow, birthday is on friday (whoop whoop), and transfer calls are on saturday! so stay tuned for a good email next week!
love you all!!
sister ash smith
No comments:
Post a Comment