Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 211 Yakima, WA the Tracting Dead

Hey people of my life!

Not much to tell since I just emailed you on Wednesday...and it was rather a bummer of a week. So you can stop reading now if you wish.

We had exchanges this week with Hermana Ahlstrom. She came with me and Sister Farnes and hung out with us for the day. It was fun, she reminds me a lot of one of my old roomies.

Also, it finally happened....I got sick for the first time on my mission. Blech. All the stress of everything finally caught up to me and I got the flu this week. I got a blessing from the Bishop (who we live with) though and it went away the next day...so I was able to get out and work. It's now just a nasty cold but I can totally deal with that. You guys. Being sick on your mish is the WORST. I HAAAAATED being stuck down in the basement with nothing to do and no one to talk to and not doing any work. It's funny cause I had always thought "wouldn't it be nice if i just had one day off to do nothing?" and then I had one day off and i wanted to die, I missed working so much.

Ha mom you would appreciate this...Sister Black came down to check on me and she brought me a huge glass of Sprite and said she wasn't leaving until I drank it. I glared at her...and then told her she wins mom of the year since you did that to me everytime I was sick. So...good job. haha :)

Anywho. I'm better now. (Ha, reminds me of Sixth Sense: "I feel much better now") Our investigator came to church on Sunday so we are super stoked about that. We're going to teach him tonight. Good stuff.

Love you guys, I'll have more next week!

Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment