(FYI - in our letter to Ashley, we told her what had been happening in the Philippines to her sister Amanda who is serving there in the Tacloban mission - if you want to read more, her blog is linked on the side)
UM.....okay. I hadn't heard ANYTHING about this freaking typhoon until now. Holy crap. I'm so glad she's okay...I just saw pictures of the damage of Tacloban. Augh...that is terrifying. 3 and a half times the size of Katrina?!? send me the pictures that her mission pres sent you!! I'm sort of jealous she gets the cool adventures...we just have rogue cows that don't move out of the street. hahaha
Sigh. I feel like I can't even tell you anything cool. All my emails home are now obsolete.
Well...I'm in Naches! It's a little town full of hillbillies and I strangely love it. haha our area is HUUUUGE (covers like 5 sprawled out cities) so it's hard trying to learn the area. Sister Pratt is from Logan, Utah and she's super cool!! We have a lot in common and we get along great so far. It's the first time my whole mission that I'm not training! I don't even know what to do with myself. haha :) We live with the Prests in this AWESOME log cabin that is worthy of a postcard cover. I love it. I'm like excited for it to snow because it'll just feel so cozy and stuffs. :)
We had a great Doctrine of Christ training up in Moses Lake this week (my 5th one of the mission so far haha). It was great! I learn something new every time.
Anywho. Not too much to report on this week, sorry. And nothing really compares to the craziness going on in Amanda's mission. PLEASE keep me updated...we don't watch the news so I don't get to hear what's going on.
LOVE YOU!!
Ashley
PICTURES:
We raked leaves for like 8 hours one day for two different families...my forearms hurt :)
My new comp, Sister Pratt!! RANGAS UNITE!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment