Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 311 Naches, WA. TRANSFERS!!

Hello!!

Okay first off, I am DYING at all of the Halloween costume pictures!!! The cereal killer thing is BRILLIANT. All of the missionaries in here are laughing too. Bravo. :) We had early curfew on Halloween so we just stayed in and played Uno and Skipbo and ate ourselves sick with candy. Yay, diabetes!! We dressed up as mission fairies, if that counts for anything :) see the pics

Well, I'm getting transferred!! I'm going like 20 minutes north to a town called Naches. It's in the Selah stake/zone so even though it isn't that far, it's far enough!! haha I'll be with Sister Pratt, who was actually Sister Gamble's MTC comp! It's the first time my whole mission so far that I'm NOT training!! haha I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm excited though. Transfers are always good to refocus and learn something new.

We've been saying goodbye to everyone this week so it's been pretty busy...oh! We totally helped out this lady who was a hoarder this week. It was fine at first...we were helping her sort out all this crap on a dresser piled FEET high with stuff...and then we got down to the bottom level and it was covered in MOUSE POOP!!!! gag gag barfedy gag. and we were trying to throw things away like old hair ties and yarn and she would stop us like "no, I want to keep those! I'll still use them!" *shudder* Mom, you would've died. hahaha

Anywho. Sorry this is short. I'll tell you all about my new area next week!! Hope you have a fantastic week!!!! Love you allllllll!!

Ashley
The mission fairies!!!

Service = jumping in leaves.

I love mail. I LOVE mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment