Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 339 Naches, Wa. turkey coma

Ahoy hoy!

Okay first, I DIED at the pictures from Thanksgiving Bingo. Sounds like I missed out on the best round yet. Just you wait family, I'll be back for next year and kick all ya'lls trash. You'll see! You'll all see!!

Well...I don't have much to report on this week. We've been able to get out and work a bit more, which I'm super happy about...but still not 100%. It kinda just depends on the day with Sister Pratt's stomach. That poor girl. She's getting a scope on Wednesday in K-town so hopefully they'll be able to figure it out and fix her right up!

Thanksgiving was good! hahaha dad you nailed it right on the head...except I ate my weight in apple pie. SO MANY PEOPLE have fed it to us. And it's actually waaay good. Figures, since we're in the apple state. It's fine. We actually had Thanksgiving dinner with...the Smiths! haha small world. They were super nice. And then that night we played Farkle and Cover Your Assets with the Prests. (family, you'd looooooove Cover Your Assets. way fun. look it up.)

Ummmm what else...the flu is going around out here, so that's super fun. Lainey (the Prest's daughter) got it on Saturday, so hopefully we don't get that. We had to listen to her puke alllllllll night on Saturday.

OH I heard the "what does a fox say" song this week. Some house out here has their christmas lights all set to music...it's AWESOME. I'll film it and try to send it to you. Anywho, sounds like I'm not missin out on much back home, music-wise.

We took this mom and her daughter on a church tour this weekend, and it actually went REALLY well. (haha the daughter says some WEIRD stuff though...she's like 10...at the end we asked her how she felt and if she thought it was true, and she said "Yeah, I think it could be true, because I believe in spirits because sometimes I see my dead cats on my bed." Us: ".............." hahaha) but the Spirit was super strong and the mom was crying through the whole restoration lesson part of it. We have a return appointment with them this week! Stoked.

Well, that's about it. Love and miss you guys!!!

Smithy

No comments:

Post a Comment