Oy. What a week. Sis Karony got the flu so we were housebound all weekend. Luckily I got to go on splits with a girl from the ward so I could get out and work a little bit. Sis Karony is from Virginia, but grew up in Thailand and Africa and all over. Her dad is a diplomat for the U.S. so she's had a pretty interesting lifestyle.
To answer your question mom, yes we did celebrate the RS birthday! Our ward had a big birthday dinner and we played Minute to Win It and made total fools of ourselves. It was awesome. We had an investigator there and they totally got into it. So that was fun :)
I got to go to another Doctrine of Christ training this week in Kennewick, which I was pumped about. I love those things. And it was great to see old friends and old companions again. (Sis Gifford and Sis Gamble are now companions! How great is that?)
I really have nothing to report on this week unfortunately, due to being stuck in the house all weekend. Sorry for the lameness.
Love you all!
Sis Smith
| the house we live in :) |
| Me and Sis Rasmussen |
| Some of my favorite missionaries in the WKM |
No comments:
Post a Comment