Monday, April 21, 2014

Days left: 43 Othello, Wa. "Do you realize I have had diarrheas since Easters?"

Hello everyone!!

First things first....my last transfer call came....


AND I'M STAYING IN OTHELLO!!!! I'm so glad :) I love it here :) I'll be staying with Sis Karony as well. Here we goooo! To the tape!!

Oh man. Easter was full of SO. MUCH. FOOD. Seriously. I think I've gained like 10 pounds from this weekend alone. We had like 5 Easter feasts from Friday to Sunday. :) hahaha good news though: Monica came to church with us on Sunday!! The bishop and his wife asked if she would accompany them for a song, and she did!! Then a family from the Spanish ward invited her and us missionaries to a BBQ at the park...so we showed up....and no one was there. Monica had made potstickers as appetizers, and after waiting for like 30 minutes, we decided to just snack on a few. Aaaand we ate the whole thing. Yay for Easter Asian food. hahaha :) so we had a mini picnic...and then had the real one. Good times.

We had a SWEET lesson with a pastor from the Nazarene church this week! He showed up to his sister's house where we had our appt...and we actually had a really good conversation with him. You could tell he had a lot of pre-conceived notions, and he was pretty surprised when he found out we don't believe that God hates us all. hahahah we have another lesson set up with him on tuesday :)

Anywho. It was a good week! Excited for another one.

Sorry I'm rambling.......my brain is fried.
Love you all! Kay bye!


Smithy

PICTURES:
Results of the confetti eggs from the BBQ on Sunday
Just meditating with Tzarina
Our potsticker picnic




No comments:

Post a Comment